01132009 - Ex's DV Criminal Case - Email #2 from Attorney Jeffrey Shaw requesting information for case

Attorney Jeffrey Shaw was taking advantage of his right to contact me directly, as I was representing myself in the divorce case at this point. 

However, in this email he is misusing that privilege to request information for the pending criminal case  against my ex. 

Instead of replying to my email regarding my ex's failure to abide by the divorce maintenance court order, Attorney Shaw began asking questions about a previous Michigan criminal case, in which I was a witness for the State.

Attorney Shaw knew that he did not have the right to contact a crime victim directly, as he did in this case. Thus, I forwarded Attorney Shaw's emails to the Porter County Prosecutor's office.


No comments:

Post a Comment

08132023 - News Article - Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case

  Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case Chicago Tribune  Aug 13, 2023 https://www.chicagotribune.com/...