07142010 - Magistrate Johnson cancelled maintenance contempt hearing -- Porter County Indiana -- Cause No. 64D01-0708-DR-7804

My ex had failed to pay his maintence payments to me during the past eighteen months. Magistrate Johnson had not held my ex in contempt.

My ex had also failed to abide by the provisional order and had failed to pay my utilities, during the past two years. Johnson failed to hold my ex in contempt.

Due to my dire financial situation, brought on by my ex not paying the utilities or the maintenance, my attorney had filed for a hearing on the maintenance payments. The hearing was scheduled for July 14th. Magistrate Johnson cancelled the hearing on July 14th and did not reschedule it. My gas and electricity were turned off in September due to this move by Johnson.

Johnson cancelled this hearing one week after he had been temporarily removed from the bench by the Judiciary Commission and ordered to issue rulings in more than one-hundred divorce cases. I had been the one who had blown the whistle on Johnson for his failure to issue rulings [April 2010].












No comments:

Post a Comment

08132023 - News Article - Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case

  Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case Chicago Tribune  Aug 13, 2023 https://www.chicagotribune.com/...