09262015 - Blog Post - Humane Society Of Hobart - Seeking answers and justice for my fur-babies, Abbi and Bailey

On October 07, 2010, my ex-husband - James Clarence Thomas - along with officers from the Portage Indiana Police Department, broke into my Portage home and removed my beloved fur-babies, Abbi Mae and Bailey Su.

Instead of James returning my dogs to me, he took them to the Hobart Humane Society in April 2011 - and signed paperwork to have them euthanized. 


If you have any information about the deaths of Abbi and Bailey, please contact me at:

michigan.oidv@gmail.com
Renee' Harrington

Abbi Mae



Bailey Su

No comments:

Post a Comment

08132023 - News Article - Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case

  Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case Chicago Tribune  Aug 13, 2023 https://www.chicagotribune.com/...