08062010 - Final property settlement order - Signed by Magistrate James Johnson and Judge Roger Bradford -- Porter County Indiana -- Cause No. 64D01-0708-DR-7804



Seven months after the final divorce hearing [and into the fourth year of the divorce] , Magistrate Johnson finally issued the final property settlement order for my divorce.

However, Magistrate Johnson put in a couple of loopholes to assist my ex from possibly ever paying me a penny of my settlement: 1] My ex only had to pay me a settlement if and when he ever decided to sell the marital home. There was no time frame in which my ex had to sell the home. 2] Johnson did not set a price for my ex to list the home at, when / if he decided to sell it. My ex could sell the house at a loss or for only the amount owed on the mortgage, in order to avoid paying me a settlement.

The only thing Johnson was ordering in this order was that I vacate the marital home by October 7th....without a penny of my settlement. Under Johnson's order, I would be left homeless.

An August 19th court order for me to receive immediate payment of my entire settlement was never upheld.

On October 7th, when the Portage police and my ex unlawfully entered my home, took my beloved furbabies Abbi and Bailey from me,  and put me out on the street -  this was the order they were told to criminally enforce:








No comments:

Post a Comment

08132023 - News Article - Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case

  Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case Chicago Tribune  Aug 13, 2023 https://www.chicagotribune.com/...