08192010 - Divorce Court Hearing Transcripts -- Porter County Indiana -- Cause No. 64D01-0708-DR-7804



Default hearing for immediate distribution of properrty settlement.

At this hearing, I requested that the court order my ex to pay me my property settlement in full before he was allowed to take possession of the house. Magistrate Johnson ignored this request. This would have put a halt to the October 7th unlawful police entry into my home.

"...If, you know, the court require that before he takes possession of the house, he buys out my interest..."







EXHIBIT NUMBER 1
[ EMAIL FROM ATTORNEY JEFFREY SHAW TO ATTORNEY JOHN RHAME]














"Mr. Thomas is a very violent man. He's a very controlling man..."





"...If, you know, the court require that before he takes possession of the house, he buys out my interest..."

This is a default hearing, thus the court should have honored this request in an order that my ex could not take possession of the marital home until after he paid me my property settlement. This puts more question on the unlawful police entry into my home on October 7th.
"Your Honor...It's not going to be safe for me around here..."

Magistrate Johnson's comment about wanting ex-parte' communication with my ex's attorney : "I'm disappointed that Mr. Shaw chose not to attend. I would be interested in his response..."




No comments:

Post a Comment

08132023 - News Article - Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case

  Former Portage Mayor James Snyder asks US Supreme Court to consider his case Chicago Tribune  Aug 13, 2023 https://www.chicagotribune.com/...